Matthew Joyce LLB, BA (Hons)
Matthew is a Senior Associate at Solomons and assists with commercial, property and private client matters.
Before relocating back to the South Island with his young family, Matt was an Associate at a large firm in Wellington.
Since graduating from the University of Otago in 2012, Matt has worked in a variety of practice areas and has enjoyed being exposed to criminal law as well as the full spectrum of property and commercial law. Diversity of experience has taught Matt the value of being pragmatic and direct and he has realised that regardless of the type of work, all clients value good communication and sensible ‘to the point’ advice.
Matt treats every job with efficiency and care, as if it were his own.
Matt can help you with:
- business sales and purchases;
- commercial leases and commercial agreements;
- company lending and structure documents;
- buying and selling land (including commercial buildings, farming transactions and ‘off-the-plans’ contracts);
- relationship property work (separations, property-sharing and ‘contracting out’ agreements);
- wills and family trusts.