Charlotte Moran LLB, BDes
Charlotte joined Solomons in 2017. Prior to Solomons Charlotte worked with another Dunedin firm, pre-admission for four years and post admission for two years. Charlotte has assisted in a range of civil and commercial litigation matters, as well as relationship property and employment law.
Charlotte has advocated for clients in multiple jurisdictions and enjoys taking a pragmatic approach to all matters while working with clients to achieve their desired outcomes.
Charlotte is now a solicitor in Solomons’ general practice and dispute resolution teams. Her practice areas include:
- Property law
- Commercial law
- Trust law (both personal and charitable)
- Contractual disputes and negligence claims
- Insurance related disputes
- Sale of goods and consumer protection law
- Credit contracts and debt collection
- Shareholder disputes
- Family protection and estate litigation
- Relationship property
- Employment law
Having graduated from the University of Otago in 2014, Charlotte was admitted as a Barrister and Solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand in 2015.
Charlotte enjoys giving back and taking part in our local community and has volunteered her time to the following not-for-profit organisations as either a board member or trustee:
- The Dunedin Budget Advisory Committee 2014-2015
- Stopping Violence Dunedin 2014-2017
- The Creative Arts Trust 2014 to present
- Dunedin iD Fashion Week 2017 to present
- The St Barnabas Trust Board 2017 to present